Yes, you read that title correctly. In my attempt to wean myself off of Starbucks, I’ve gotten a little creative with my small but mighty (maybe more like decent) espresso machine. Let me just tell you, the Nutella latte is an amazing, amazing thing. I’ve seriously drank one every single day this week and I always wish I had more once I get to the bottom of the cup.
Okay, moving on to the good stuff. Ready to learn how to make it? Super easy, I promise.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. Nutella
- Grab a soup spoon and get a nice spoonful of Nutella, place the spoon in your coffee cup (don’t worry about getting the Nutella off)
- Make yourself a shot of espresso
- Pour espresso into cup and begin to stir with that wonderful Nutella covered spoon
- Steam up your milk. No froth necessary.
- Pour milk into your coffee cup and stir everything up. The Nutella should have melted off of your spoon and is now combined with your milk and espresso.
And there you go, you’ve just created one of the most delicious drinks, ever. The sweetness of the Nutella eliminates the need for any sugar and it’s basically everything amazing about a mocha but with some hazelnut thrown in.