TGIF, my friends! I am feeling especially ready for this weekend because this is my last full week of work until the end of July (amazing!). I’ve got vacation on the brain with a weekend getaway to Palm Springs + Chicago coming up and I can’t wait to relax and spend time with friends. In celebration of it finally being Friday, I’ve pulled together a few things that are on my radar in case you’re looking for some weekend reading:
- Danielle’s post about balance totally nails it. It’s not easy but cutting back and feeling more balanced is oh so worth it.
- These bright bracelets are the ultimate accessory. Arm party anyone?
- Obsessed with Hallie’s perfectly patriotic look (and SO excited to ride with her at SoulCycle Loop!)
- Why it’s totally okay to not know what your dream job is
- The Everygirl knows how to throw a party! How cute is this wine pairing dinner they hosted with Kendall Jackson? #FOMO
- This Darling article about making friends in a digital age really hit home – it’s tough!
- Tried out this Zoya shade at a Manicube event this week and I’m obsessed
- I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I really want a pair of Birkenstocks. Anyone else?
- Laurie did an amazing roundup of bronzer options, from drugstore to department store
And a few favorite recent posts in case you missed ‘em:
- Feeling all about the off the shoulder trend lately and this dress is perfect for date night
- Gave indoor rock climbing a try and discovered an awesome new workout
- Shared some of my very favorite coffee spots in SF with MODE
- June’s Shops You Should Know was dedicated to the Bay Area
- Wore my very favorite outfit (featuring the prettiest shoes ever!)
Have an amazing weekend!