Happy Saturday! It was another busy week for us here at Pretty and Fun — Cait is still settling into the new place and I’m looking forward to spending some time outside as D.C. is supposed to be near 70 degrees all weekend. We found plenty of fun links this week to keep you busy as you wait in line for your morning coffee or just procrastinate getting that real work done.
- Spring is on the way with these beautiful desktop backgrounds from Design Love Fest
- Iskra Lawrence — a British model and one of the faces of the Aerie Real campaign — gave an inspiring TED talk on self love
- H&M’s “little sister,” & Other Stories, just opened a store here in D.C. and I can’t wait to check it out
- Here’s some great advice for college students looking to maximize their internships
- This app keeps you up-to-date on what your Congress people are doing and even helps you pester them when you want your voice heard
- A subscription box that works to promote social consciousness and activism — so amazing!
- Keep those New Year resolutions going!
- Obsessed with this dreamy gown Emma Watson wore in London
- Get ready to preorder these adorable Rifle Paper Co. x Keds shoes (they’re sold out till March!)
- But you can shop Kate Spade’s glittery collaboration with Keds in the meantime
- A candle that smells like your hometown? Sounds too good to be true
- Some new books to add to your to-read list
- Tempted to print this list of 101 Reasons to Love San Francisco out and use it as a checklist for exploring the city!
- Thinking I need to host brunch for excuse to whip up this baked chilaquiles recipe
- Danielle’s post on making friends as an adult really resonated with me (and I’m having coffee with a reader of hers next week!)
Have a great weekend!