Happy Sunday, everyone! It’s Ellie with this week’s roundup of links that have caught our eye lately. Cait and I have been busy getting some amazing content ready for the blog, so stay tuned for that. Spring time is one of those seasons that just seems to fly by for me — the end of the semester will be here before I know it! In the meantime, I’m spending weekends like this one enjoying D.C.’s warm (but rainy) weather and searching for pieces to brighten up my closet (Cait had some good tips for that earlier this week). What’s your favorite way to unwind on the weekend after a really busy week?
- Cait’s been listening to this live set from The Lumineers nonstop (SO GOOD)
- How dreamy does Danielle’s trip to Portugal look? I’m dying to go
- Why we can’t look away from our screens
- ASOS has been killing it with sleepwear lately (I want this striped set!)
- This double knot low bun is so chic!
- Why Millennial pink refuses to go away
- I have a few pieces of jewelry from Mejuri and I’m obsessed – I love how delicate they are!
- Found: the perfect everyday sandal for spring & summer
- Love Kelly’s idea of challenging herself to change her routine for a month
- Bookmark this for the next time you’re job hunting
- Grace’s post on achieving that ‘dewy’ look is so good
- These are such a cool take on the tassel earring trend
- Add these affordable destinations to your travel wish list ASAP
- Hallie’s tips for inspiring and empowering yourself are so important (Congrats to her on two years of teaching at SoulCycle!)
- Seriously considering making these delicious sweet treats this weekend
And here’s what’s been happening on the blog lately:
- Cait shared 20 essential pieces for spring
- We are all about that easy weekend uniform
- Cait’s getting ready for an unexpected trip to Colombia!