- Tango Sur // Tango Sur is just a mouthwatering experience all around. This BYOB Argentinean steak house is great place to celebrate a special night out. I highly recommend the flan at the end of the night!
- Bulerias Tapas // Chicago introduced me to the lovely Spanish tradition of tapas and this place has some amazing dishes. I use to stop by this place for a few bacon wrapped dates at least once every few days. A great place to catch up with your girlfriends over a pitcher of sangria & bacon covered anything.
- Bobtail Ice Cream // This ice cream shop has been around for an impressive 10 years and boasts some delicious flavors. Stop by and grab a scoop of my favorite flavor, the Lakeview Barhopper (dutch cocoa with jack daniels) #nomnom
- Paciugo // If you’ve ever been to Italy and missed the deliciously fresh flavors of italian gelato, you will love this place. Paciguo’s is a authentic italian gelato bar and caffe that is the perfect way to end your day.
Just For Fun:
- The Kit Kat Lounge // trust me - just go!
Do you have any Lakeview spots that you love? Have you checked out any of the spots on Monica's list yet?