Remember that time I was the worst blogger ever? Because I totally do. Work has been bananas and I lost my camera cord to upload photos.
Anyway, lets get to the important stuff…. it’s Callie’s birthday!
- Custom Pet Portrait – I think this combines my mom’s love of Etsy & me pretty darn well
- Weatherbeeta Joules Dog Blanket – For going to the barn in the winter
- Nylabones – You see, I’m a serious chewer. These things hold up & the steak smells like BBQ.
- Chuck It – MY FAVORITE THING EVER. If it were up to me, I’d Chuck It all day long. Plus, mom stinks at throwing so this helps make fetch not suck.
- Orbee-Tough RecycleBALL – Another toy that I can’t destroy. Great for playing inside & they smell like mint.
- Flexi Leash – Hey, I like a little space when I’m doin’ my business.
- Cody’s Creations Collars – I have a bunch of these collars! They’re adorable, durable & a portion of each sale is donated to a local animal shelter.