on my radar.
The weekend is finally upon us once again and I’m on a mission this weekend to figure out a balance between being in get shit done mode and actually taking some time away from my computer to get out and explore. It’s not easy! Blogging and working full time definitely makes it tough to disconnect – I always feel like there are a gazillion things on my to do list and my weekends have been way too dedicated to those versus enjoying SF which is a shame. So, that’s gonna change!
// Photo by Garbrielle Assaf
Some latest reads and finds that are On My Radar:
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target is THIS WEEKEND! Pick your favorites now from the lookbook for quick & easy online shopping
- Loving the bright & bold hues of this DVF-inspired party
- Found: the ultimate tote for a beachy vacation
- Feeling super inspired by Hallie and her lessons in turning your blog into a business
- We’ve been looking for a bed frame solution and this DIY faux frame is exactly what we need to go with our new headboard
- I had zero interest in Coachella however Goatchella is happening this weekend at my farmer’s market and I can’t wait
- There’s 50% off everything at J. Crew Factory right now (aka time to stock up on summer staples!)
- How cute is Maya rocking that leather + red pump look?!
- Gold glitter + scallops = I need to grab these flats ASAP
- Elle Luna is SUPER inspiring and has a great point about should vs. musts
- Is it mean that I want this couple to move so that I can have their Chicago apartment? #dreamhome
- I have yet to dabble in the matching set outfit thing yet but this option with tribal print + pom poms has me curious.
And a few favorite recent posts in case you missed ‘em: