Happy November! While it’s hard to believe we’re already nearing the end of the year, there’s so much to be excited about this month. The leaves are finally changing in D.C., Thanksgiving is right around the corner and, on a more personal note, it’s my last full month of undergrad. This month always turns into a bit of a whirlwind with the holidays coming way too fast and school assignments piling up before finals. In light of the craziness, my boyfriend and I decided to make the effort to tell each other one thing we’re thankful for every day this month. This weekend, my younger brother is visiting D.C. for a conference and I couldn’t be more excited to spend two hours with him. It’s the first time we’ve seen each other since July and those couple of hours are all we’ve got, but even that little bit of time will be so much fun. How are you staying afloat during this busy time of year?
- Anyone else super excited about ColourPop’s debut at Sephora?!
- Everything you need for your home this season is at Target
- So happy it’s chunky sweater season and even happier I found Hallie’s styling guide
- When was the last time you really looked around? Loved reading Joanna’s advice for staying present
- Some bloggers are putting gifts guides out already, but I’m really here for the holiday cookie guides
- D.C. friends – a new matcha ice cream/coffee window just opened downtown (right near my office, I might add!) and it looks way too good to miss
- Also, this coworking space in D.C. is just for badass female entrepreneurs, so add that to your must-visit list, too
- You might want to download these apps before your next solo adventure
- “Are you eating Instagram for breakfast?”
- I’m officially on board with facial mists after trying this hydrating rose spray
- So disheartened to hear Teen Vogue is shutting down its print publication
Here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- No pants are the best pants, but OTK boots are a close second
- Make Mondays better with these five tricks