Happy Saturday! This turned out to be one of those weeks that was so packed it just flew right by. We’re less than two weeks away from Thanksgiving and the excitement of the season is making the days go so quickly as we get closer to break. In the meantime, I’m in the process of planning a Friendsgiving party for my residents that will happen in just a couple days, but I’ve never hosted one before so I’d love to hear your tips! Here on the blog, Cait and I have been working hard to collect some of our favorite products for this year’s gift guide seres. We have so many fun guides coming your way so soon. What’s on your wish list right now?
- Here’s where you can do it for the ‘gram in San Francisco
- Hallie put out an awesome step-by-step guide to planning a trip to Europe
- Meg gave some great advice for making friends in a new city
- This bright Venice Beach home tour is so fun
- Target’s home line has been killing it lately — how cute is this side table?
- 101 in 1001 is really making a comeback
- Bri’s latest Dress Your Tech designs are too cute not to download (and they’re free!)
- Could you go three months without shopping? Elsie’s post gives me hope
- I’m really into anything pommed right now, so I’m all about this easy pom pom sweater DIY
- Make your favorite fall coffees at home with these easy recipes — no fancy kitchen gadgets required
- We’re working on gift guide picks and this box of BaubleBar studs is calling my name
And on the blog this week, I shared a few spots you have to visit during a weekend in D.C.