Merry Christmas weekend! Cait and I are both enjoying some time on the east coast with our families for the holidays. After lots of baking, shopping, decorating, wrapping and then a little more baking, I think I’m finally ready for all of the week’s festivities. Things will be a little quieter here on the blog for the next few days as Cait and I take in some downtime. I know I’m looking forward to all the eating, drinking and gift exchanging that is to come in the next few days. What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- These DIY gift wrap ideas are too cute
- Here are all of the best books to give this year
- Five timeless, last-minute gifts that anyone will love
- Your go-to guide for surviving all the togetherness that’s to come this week
- All the secrets to traveling on a budget
- Thoughts on The Office revival rumors?
- Loved The Everygirl’s conversation with the creative director of West Elm
- Meghan Markle’s essay on ‘being enough’ is a must read
- These berry-infused ice cubes will make your punch pop
- And these peppermint-infused marshmallows will make a mug of hot chocolate even better
- I learned so much from this hairdresser’s best-kept secrets
- All of Kelly’s family photos in New Orleans are so sweet
- Make time for yourself with these 15 ways to treat yourself during the holidays
And here’s what happened on the blog this week: