On Our Radar.
Happy Saturday! This weekend, Cait’s getting ready to head out on another work trip, while I’m using these next couple days to unwind from a busy week of training at a new job. With more than a month off between graduation and the start of this job, waking up before sunrise all week has really taken its toll. You all submitted such amazing tips this week for getting a better night’s sleep — I’m definitely going to have to give some of those a try as I adjust my routine! Once that first cup of coffee hits I start to feel more like myself, but the morning is still the toughest part of the day for me. Do any other night owls have any tips for making mornings easier? What’s your favorite way to wake up and feel ready to be productive?
- Experts are already predicting the biggest wellness trends of 2018
- Anyone else watch the game this past weekend? This NYT opinion piece on CTE was with me the entire time
- I just devoured this novel in two days it was that good (Big Little Lies is next on my list)
- Elsie’s adoption story is the sweetest thing you’ll read this week
- Target just launched another incredible fashion collaboration
- Bri’s new desktop wallpapers have me feeling all kinds of spring vibes
- I loved Amanda’s honesty + vulnerability in her piece on what she wishes people understood about those with depression
- How to make a new, tiny change every single day this month
- Baublebar’s new arrivals are so fun — I’m especially loving these unique hoops
And here’s what happened on the blog this week: