Happy long weekend! The week before a three day weekend always feels endless to me, but I’m so looking forward to a little rest and relaxation this weekend with spring temperatures in the air here in San Francisco. Cait is spending the next few days celebrating her birthday in Mexico, so be sure to follow her adventures on Instagram stories. I can’t wait to see all the photos she shares, but until then, we’ll all have to live vicariously through her. No matter where you’re spending the holiday weekend, we hope this week’s links will give you some ideas for slowing down and enjoying an extra day outside the office. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- I’m officially dubbing myself a morning person in training thanks to this post
- These are the ingredients to ditch if you’re looking for cleaner beauty products
- SF friends — have you heard of The Assembly? Amanda’s post on this space has me feeling ready to check it out ASAP
- I found myself taking notes on this list of 50 teeny tiny ways to improve your day
- This piece on choosing kindness is such an important read
- Floral arranging classes can get expensive, so I love this post on learning at home with flowers from your own garden
- I recently hopped on the Boy Brow bandwagon and I’m still not sure if I’m sold — what do you guys think?
- Everyday can feel like Valentine’s Day with Emily’s tips for tiny gestures of love
- Swooning over every detail of this gorgeous Malibu home
- I just got this dress and I love that it’s perfect for both the office and the weekend
- Add these page-turners to your reading list for your next self care Sunday
And here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- Cait shared all of her recommendations + some beautiful photos from her trip to Lisbon and Porto
- This is how to build a travel uniform