A little late getting these up this week but happy Saturday! I slept in without an alarm clock for the first time in months this morning and it was absolutely glorious (and some sunshine in San Francisco this morning was the icing on the cake!). Since I’m heading to Tulum bright and early on Wednesday morning I have a weekend full of last minute errands and packing ahead of me but we wanted to share a few reads that were on our radar in case you’re planning a lazy Sunday or need a little pick me up on your morning commute on Monday:
- This is the perfect everyday dress for spring
- Some great drugstore beauty suggestions from the experts themselves
- Ellie’s been dying to see this new art exhibit that just opened in D.C. — it’s already all over Instagram, just search #InfiniteKusama
- So many of these meal prep ideas look so delicious + easy
- All about this blush raincoat
- The DIY cutest desk upgrade ever (spoiler: dinosaurs + succulents)
- These Trader Joe’s party appetizer ideas are brilliant
- This breakfast smoothie looks so good
- Adding all of these books to my to-read list
- How good is this marble-printed pajama set?
- Loved this list of ideas for a happier 2017
- Amanda’s hairstyles for busy days are perfect for the girl on the go
- This list of cheap European destinations is giving me serious wanderlust
- A beautiful collaboration between Rebecca Atwood + Chasing Paper may be the removable update your walls need
- SF Eater rounded up the best places to eat in my old neighborhood, Hayes Valley and featured many of my favorites!
- How to navigate a museum
And a recap of what was on the blog this week in cased you missed ’em:
Have a great weekend, xo.