You’re probably thinking, OH MY GOD NOT ANOTHER NORDSTROM SALE POST, and I totally get it. It’s become an oversaturated mess lately and I’ve rolled my eyes plenty of times over the past week over complaints about 2 AM wakeup times to work on Nordstrom Sale content and skipped past countless Instagram Story try ons from the dressing rooms. So while yes, this is yet another Nordstrom Sale blog post, I can promise you two things:
- I’m not going to give you any “tips” for shopping the sale. It’s not rocket science and I trust that you’re all capable of adding items to your shopping cart and entering your credit card information. Gold star for you.
- There’s no strategy or science behind this post, it’s simply me spending a few hours browsing Nordstrom when I probably should be doing other stuff and sharing everything that I’d buy if money grew on trees and I had any room for things in my apartment.
Now that we’ve gotten that dose of real talk out of the way, let’s get to it. Here’s all the shit I wish I could buy during the Nordstrom Sale (but probably won’t because moving is EXPENSIVE and my closets are already exploding with clothes):
- Joie Leopard Print Dress: Another killer dress for year round wear – it might be the Jersey girl in me but I’m never one to say no to a leopard print and I think this dress does a really tasteful job with the bold, all over pattern.
- OUAI Summer Faves Set: It can be really hard to find good hair products in travel size and this set from OUAI is great for stashing in your suitcase for summer travel and beyond.
- Madewell Waffle Stitch Sweater Jacket: A perfect sweater to wear now in the office to help fight off the A/C chill, and then wear in the fall as a transitional jacket when the temperatures start to dip. The texture of the waffle knit is so good and it would look really cute with skinny jeans, a tee, and a pair of boots for a casual look or layers over a more feminine dress for work.
- GHD 1.25″ Styler: With my shorter hair cut at the beginning of the year I switched from using a curling wand for styling my hair to a flat iron and GHD has the best on the market for beachy waves!
- Bubble Satin Wrap Dress: This dress is under $40 and would be absolutely perfect for holiday parties paired with black tights and a black heeled ankle boot!
- Le Labo Travel Set: Two of my all-time favorite scents in a travel friendly size, take my money now. While Santal tends to get all the attention, I’m actually more a fan of their Rose scent – it’s got just the right amount of spice and pepper notes to put a really fresh twist on a scent that can often feel a bit older (and I swear men love it! Even my Uber drivers will comment regularly).
- ASTR Floral Midi Dress: If I buy one thing from the Nordstrom sale (which I really shouldn’t), it’s going to be this dress. It looks way more expensive than it is and can be worn year round, plus would be a great option for fall weddings with a moto jacket layered over it.
- T3 Hair Dryer: I’m not much of a blowout kind of girl, mostly because I have no idea how to actually blow dry my hair without it ending up looking like a giant poofy mess but I swear by my T3 blow dryer for how quickly I’m able to rough dry my hair before styling it with beachy waves.
- J. Crew Vintage Pajama Set: I own these and I love them and I feel fancy every time I lounge around my apartment in ’em. They’re a really breathable cotton and feel like you’re wearing a set of great sheets (in the best way possible), plus they make great gifts because really… who doesn’t love a great pajama set?
- Colorblock Pullover Sweater: EVERYONE has been posting about this sweater, and I get it. It’s cute and cheap and looks cozy af, aka you’re going to see every blogger out there wearing this in outfit posts in a few weeks but I’m not mad about it.
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses: Everybody looks good in a pair of Ray-Bans and sadly, they rarely ever go on sale. Consider this your chance to pick up a new pair that you’ll have forever!
- Zella Joggers: Zella will forever be my favorite brand for leggings and these joggers look amazing for weekend errands or long red eye travel.
- Natori Feathers Bra: A solid everyday bra option is something everyone needs in their closet but they’re not the most fun to buy so we tend to hold on to ’em past their lifespan and inevitably end up wearing a ratty, nude bra nearly every day (oh wait, just me?). I’ve heard everyone rave about Natori’s bras and love how the lace detailing on this one makes it a pretty option for every day wear.
- RMS Beauty Glowing Set: RMS is one of those brands that I somehow haven’t tried yet, even though everyone else is obsessed with their products, especially their luminizer. This set is a great deal, especially with the brush in the mix, and really travel friendly since you don’t have to worry about broken powders or leaky liquids.
- Sam Edelman Knee High Boot: Another very popular blogger pick – these knee high boots would be really cute with fall dresses and bare legs before the winter chill kicks in, and would also work well paired with tights or worn over leggings in the winter.
- J. Crew Wool Topcoat: Winter is on my mind already as I’m trying to figure out if I remember how to stay warm and deal with snow/cold weather and I love the look of this topcoat from J. Crew in a bold color to add a pop to my otherwise pretty neutral winter wardrobe.
- Monica Vinader Fiji Bracelet: My jewelry game has gotten a bit boring as of late and I’ve been on the hunt for a simple gold bracelet that I can wear every day and I think this just might be it. Bonus points for being able to be monogrammed for a personal touch!
- Spanx Leather Leggings: I’m not one for leather leggings and I have these and swear by ’em. They’ve got just the right amount of hold you in thanks to Spanx being involved and are really flattering for fall and winter when paired with a chunky sweater (you can see how I styled ’em here).
- Steve Madden Studded Mules: These are trendy enough to feel new and fresh without feeling too trendy. Mules are still the “it” shoe silhouette and the studded detail on the toe of this option from Steve Madden (under $50!) would work really well with an otherwise really simple outfit for the office.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Mousse: Self tanner is a pale girl’s best friend and I’ve been loving mousse formulas to avoid the dreaded streaks and orange spots. I haven’t tried this option from St. Tropez yet but love their other products for a natural glow and am really into its promise of a great tan in just three hours (aka you can shower off faster!)
- Nike Indy Sports Bra: Another bra because yes… they get gross quickly, especially your go to sports bra options. I love Nike’s Indy sports bra because it’s simple but really gets the job done for studio classes and other medium impact activities.
- NARS Eye & Cheek Palette: I swear by a good palette for travel, preferably one that I can keep stashed in my travel makeup bag to simplify packing and help reduce the number of beauty items I’m likely to end up forgetting. NARS is the ultimate for me as far as cheek color goes and these colors are absolutely stunning and perfect for any summer vacation.
- Zella Relay Sports Bra: One can never really have enough good sports bra options and I love the longline silhouette of this option, especially when paired with a high waisted legging for a run or spin class.
- Herbivore Botanicals Trio Set: The beauty sets on sale during the Nordstrom Sale make some seriously good gifts to have on hand and for the holidays and this little trio from Herbivore Botanicals is basically the perfect gift for anyone!
Have you shopped the Nordstrom Sale? Can you tell I wrote this post while feeling a little punchy on a long flight? ;)